Becoming a Recognized, Competitive, Accountable, Characteristic and Ethical Vocational Study Program in the Field of Telecommunication Engineering in the Application of Science and Technology at the National and Southeast Asian Levels in 2029.
- Organizing vocational higher education in the field of telecommunications technology that is superior, has character and ethics, and is able to compete at the national and Southeast Asian levels;
- Carry out and develop applied research and community service in the field of telecommunications technology;
- Improving academic, organizational and work culture with character and ethics;
- Improving the quality of PSTT management, through continuous improvement based on the principles of good governance; And
- Develop collaboration with stakeholders.
- To produce graduates who have expertise in telecommunications technology that is recognized at the national and Southeast Asian levels.
- Developing applied research in the field of telecommunications technology that advances the application of said technology in industry and society;
- Strengthen a healthy and dynamic academic, organizational and work culture as a basis for collaboration with stakeholders to develop technology applications;
- Implement professional PSTT management in the management of education, research and community service;
- Realizing cooperation with stakeholders to increase competitiveness in the field of telecommunication technology that is recognized nationally and in Southeast Asia.
- Increasing the quality of competency-based graduates
- Increased learning programs based on the Indonesian National Qualifications Framework (KKNI)
- Increasing the number of graduates with competency certificates
- Increasing the quality and quantity of applied research
- Increasing number of scientific publications
- Increasing the number of innovative works
- Increasing a healthy and dynamic academic culture
- Increasing healthy and dynamic organizational culture
- Increasing a healthy and dynamic work culture
- Increasing the quality of academic and non-academic services
- The realization of an information technology-based governance system
- Increased coordination of the implementation of research and service at the PSTT level
- Organized collaboration with stakeholders
- Increasing the competitiveness of PSTT graduates at the national and Southeast Asian levels
- Increased cooperation with stakeholders at the national and Southeast Asian levels